CHICKEN FETA SPINACH SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup cooked & diced chicken tenderloins (I used Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. halved Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups baby spinach (I cut the stems off)
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 1 slice red onion, diced (my addition)
- 3 tablespoons honey roasted slivered almonds (my addition)
- Season and cook chicken then cool.
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a medium bowl. Toss and serve.
NotesThis is another Market Day recipe that I found on their website! My family doesn't like spinach but my mom and I love spinach so I made this for the 2 of us! Perfect size for 2-3 people! Yummy! Great taste and looks pretty too! My mom doesn't like olives and I left them out but will add them to my salad next time since I love any kind of olive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More