CHICKEN FETA SPINACH SALAD
Chicken Feta Spinach Salad
- 1/2 cup cooked & diced chicken tenderloins (I used Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. halved Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups baby spinach (I cut the stems off)
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 1 slice red onion, diced (my addition)
- 3 tablespoons honey roasted slivered almonds (my addition)
Season and cook chicken then cool.
Combine all salad ingredients together in a medium bowl. Toss and serve.
This is another Market Day recipe that I found on their website! My family doesn't like spinach but my mom and I love spinach so I made this for the 2 of us! Perfect size for 2-3 people! Yummy! Great taste and looks pretty too! My mom doesn't like olives and I left them out but will add them to my salad next time since I love any kind of olive!
No Reviews at this time.