- 4 Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Half and Half Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 packages Spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup Bacon Bits
- 2 cups Shredded Mozza Cheese
Brown chicken in olive oil in frying pan.
Preheat oven to 400.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, add garlic, lemon juice, mushroom soup, italian seasoning, half and half and parmesan cheese.
Arrange spinach in bottom of 9X9 baking dish. Cover spinach with layer of mushrooms. Pour half of mixture from saucepan over mushrooms, add chicken and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozza cheese and bacon bits.
Bake 20-30 minutes in 400 degree oven until bubble and golden browned.