- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Half and Half Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 packages Spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup Bacon Bits
- 2 cups Shredded Mozza Cheese
- Brown chicken in olive oil in frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, add garlic, lemon juice, mushroom soup, italian seasoning, half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Arrange spinach in bottom of 9X9 baking dish. Cover spinach with layer of mushrooms. Pour half of mixture from saucepan over mushrooms, add chicken and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozza cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in 400 degree oven until bubble and golden browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More