- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Half and Half Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 packages Spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup Bacon Bits
- 2 cups Shredded Mozza Cheese
- Brown chicken in olive oil in frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, add garlic, lemon juice, mushroom soup, italian seasoning, half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Arrange spinach in bottom of 9X9 baking dish. Cover spinach with layer of mushrooms. Pour half of mixture from saucepan over mushrooms, add chicken and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozza cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in 400 degree oven until bubble and golden browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More