- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 ts seasoned salt
- 1/8 ts cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 ts dry mustard
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 inch thick (or thicker but no less)
- 2 tbs veg. oil
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c water
- 1 tb worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts dried thyme
- In a large baking dish, mix flour, seasoned salt,cayenne pepper, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and thyme and pour this over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
NotesThis is definitly a family favorite and a must have dinner for my husband and his mother on their birthdays. I've been know to make it for easter as a change up from turkey and ham. It's just one of those easy to prepare dishes that lets you take advantage of your crockpot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More