- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 ts seasoned salt
- 1/8 ts cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 ts dry mustard
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 inch thick (or thicker but no less)
- 2 tbs veg. oil
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c water
- 1 tb worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts dried thyme
- In a large baking dish, mix flour, seasoned salt,cayenne pepper, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and thyme and pour this over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
NotesThis is definitly a family favorite and a must have dinner for my husband and his mother on their birthdays. I've been know to make it for easter as a change up from turkey and ham. It's just one of those easy to prepare dishes that lets you take advantage of your crockpot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More