- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 top round cube steaks, tenderized
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Tony's cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup water for gravy
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roll the steaks in the flour mixture until coated. Then dip in egg mixture, then back into flour mixture.
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil into the bottom of a heavy frying pan. Heat oil on medium until hot. Then add steaks. You may have to fry them in 2 batches, depending on the size of your pan. Remove the steaks to drain on paper towels when done.
- Pour off most of the oil, leaving about a tablespoon in the pan. Add 1 Tbsp of the leftover flour mixture to the pan. Stir and fry over medium heat until the flour is browning. Gradully add 1 cup of sweet milk. Simmer until thickened, while stirring. Service on the side with steaks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More