- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 top round cube steaks, tenderized
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Tony's cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup water for gravy
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roll the steaks in the flour mixture until coated. Then dip in egg mixture, then back into flour mixture.
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil into the bottom of a heavy frying pan. Heat oil on medium until hot. Then add steaks. You may have to fry them in 2 batches, depending on the size of your pan. Remove the steaks to drain on paper towels when done.
- Pour off most of the oil, leaving about a tablespoon in the pan. Add 1 Tbsp of the leftover flour mixture to the pan. Stir and fry over medium heat until the flour is browning. Gradully add 1 cup of sweet milk. Simmer until thickened, while stirring. Service on the side with steaks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More