- Cooking Time: 45-60 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2-4 Chicken Breast (depending on the size of the pieces.)
- 1-Box Chicken Rice A Roni OR Oriental Rice A Roni
- 1-can Cream of Mushroom Soup
Brown chicken breast in skillet with butter or margarine. When browned remove from skillet. Let cool slightly, then cut into cubes. Set aside.
Make Rice A Roni according to instructions on package.
After adding water and spice packet to the Rice A Roni, also add the can of Cream of Mushroom Soup. Mix well.
Return chunks of chicken to skillet, mix well. Cover and simmer approx 45 min - 1 hour. Or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir frequently once mixture starts to thicken to keep from scorching.
This is a great one pot meal.