- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- Coconut Cream 400ml
- Green Curry Paste 70g
- Fish Sauce 1 tsp
- Kaffir lime leaves 4 pieces
- Dried chilli 2 pieces
- 250g chicken meat (diced)
- 100g pumpkin or aubergines
- 60g baby corns
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a sauce pan until very hot.
- Add 70g green curry paste.
- Stir-fry then add 1 tbsp coconut cream.
- Stir gently to avoid burning then add 1 tbsp coconut cream again.
- Add 250g chicken meat (sliced).
- Stir-fry, then add again 1 tbsp coconut cream.
- Stir-fry until cooked through.
- Add 250ml coconut cream then 100ml water. Simmer for a while.
- Add diced seasonal vegetables (100g aubergines or pumpkin, 60g baby corns).
- Lower the heat and simmer for a while until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Season with 1 tsp fish sauce.
- Garnish with 4 dried kaffir lime leaves and 2 dried red chillies.
- Serve with steamed white rice.
NotesThe most popular of all Thai dishes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More