CHICKEN JAMBALAYA WRAP
- 4 8" Jalapeno & Cilantro Tortillas (Or any kind you like)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 C. Green Bell Pepper, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Celery, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Onion, 1/4" diced
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 C. White or Brown Rice, cooked, cooled
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (depending on taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 2-3 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (depending on taste preference)
- Non-Stick Spray
Cut chicken breasts into strips.
Heat wok or saute pan. Spray with Non-Stick Spray and add chicken strips and cook until done. Remove chicken from wok or pan and set aside.
Heat canola oil in pan. Add green peppers, celery and onions and cook until crisp tender. Add chicken, rice, seasonings, and tabasco sauce. Blend well and heat through.
Warm 4 tortillas. Fill each tortilla with 1 cup chicken vegetable mixture and serve.