- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 8" Jalapeno & Cilantro Tortillas (Or any kind you like)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 C. Green Bell Pepper, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Celery, 1/4" diced
- 1 C. Onion, 1/4" diced
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 C. White or Brown Rice, cooked, cooled
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (depending on taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 2-3 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (depending on taste preference)
- Non-Stick Spray
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat wok or saute pan. Spray with Non-Stick Spray and add chicken strips and cook until done. Remove chicken from wok or pan and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in pan. Add green peppers, celery and onions and cook until crisp tender. Add chicken, rice, seasonings, and tabasco sauce. Blend well and heat through.
- Warm 4 tortillas. Fill each tortilla with 1 cup chicken vegetable mixture and serve.
NotesI usually serve this with salsa, guacamole or some other dip and tortilla chips. My family loves it, but it's really spicy so you may need to cut down on the cayenne pepper and tabasco sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More