- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of the LARGE Pillsbury flaky crescent rolls
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 can of cream of mushroom (or the one of your choice)
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (Mixed cheese is fine too)
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 350
- While oven it heating...
- Dice the chicken into small bite size pieces. Sauté the chicken in the olive oil with seasonings to taste
- While the chicken is sautéing dump the cream of chicken and cream or mushroom into a small pot and follow the directions on the can for heating (Keep it warm)
- Add seasoning and cheese to the soup to taste
- When the chicken has cooked open and lay out the crescent rolls
- Place a small handful of chicken on each roll with some cheese in it, warp them up..
- Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Place them in the oven for the time and temperature recommended on the cans.
- Put all left over chicken in the soup
- Serve the chicken with soup on the side for dunking. Enjoy!
The Naked Macaron
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More