- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of the LARGE Pillsbury flaky crescent rolls
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 can of cream of mushroom (or the one of your choice)
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (Mixed cheese is fine too)
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 350
- While oven it heating...
- Dice the chicken into small bite size pieces. Sauté the chicken in the olive oil with seasonings to taste
- While the chicken is sautéing dump the cream of chicken and cream or mushroom into a small pot and follow the directions on the can for heating (Keep it warm)
- Add seasoning and cheese to the soup to taste
- When the chicken has cooked open and lay out the crescent rolls
- Place a small handful of chicken on each roll with some cheese in it, warp them up..
- Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Place them in the oven for the time and temperature recommended on the cans.
- Put all left over chicken in the soup
- Serve the chicken with soup on the side for dunking. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More