- 2 cans of the LARGE Pillsbury flaky crescent rolls
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 can of cream of mushroom (or the one of your choice)
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (Mixed cheese is fine too)
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
Heat oven to 350
While oven it heating...
Dice the chicken into small bite size pieces. Sauté the chicken in the olive oil with seasonings to taste
While the chicken is sautéing dump the cream of chicken and cream or mushroom into a small pot and follow the directions on the can for heating (Keep it warm)
Add seasoning and cheese to the soup to taste
When the chicken has cooked open and lay out the crescent rolls
Place a small handful of chicken on each roll with some cheese in it, warp them up..
Sprinkle some cheese on top.
Place them in the oven for the time and temperature recommended on the cans.
Put all left over chicken in the soup
Serve the chicken with soup on the side for dunking. Enjoy!