- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup teriyaki baste & glaze sauce
- 1/3 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Thread chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and onions alternately onto metal skewers; set aside.
- To prepare Thai Dipping Sauce, combine teriyaki baste & glaze sauce, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, peanut butter, orange juice concentrate and garlic; mix well.
- Reserve 2/3 cup sauce for dipping.
- Brush skewers with some of remaining sauce. Place skewers on oiled grid.
- Grill over hot coals 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning and basting often with remaining sauce.
- Serve skewers with reserved Thai Dipping Sauce. Garnish as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Adventures in CookingSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More