CHICKEN KABOBS WITH THAI DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup teriyaki baste & glaze sauce
- 1/3 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Thread chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and onions alternately onto metal skewers; set aside.
To prepare Thai Dipping Sauce, combine teriyaki baste & glaze sauce, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, peanut butter, orange juice concentrate and garlic; mix well.
Reserve 2/3 cup sauce for dipping.
Brush skewers with some of remaining sauce. Place skewers on oiled grid.
Grill over hot coals 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning and basting often with remaining sauce.
Serve skewers with reserved Thai Dipping Sauce. Garnish as desired.