- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
- In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
- Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
- When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.
NotesThis recipe comes from the famous restaurant "Brennan's" located in New Orleans, and created by executive chef Lazone Randolph. Who knew it was sooo simple?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More