- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 scallions
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/4 cup garlic hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- head iceberg lettuce
- Bake chicken breasts in 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, and then cut into small dice.
- Dice red pepper, onion, garlic, and jalapeno and saute on medium with the red pepper flakes for about 3 minutes (leaving the vegetables still crunchy).
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture to mixing bowl and add chili sauce, hoisin, and soy sauce.
- Dice the scallion and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir to evenly coat with sauce.
- Serve chicken in individual iceberg lettuce leaves.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of chicken mixture on lettuce and wrap and eat.
NotesThis is a quick meal that I don't feel guilty about eating. It is flavorful and the lettuce gives this dish a nice bit of crunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
50 Shades of Taste
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More