- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 scallions
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/4 cup garlic hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- head iceberg lettuce
- Bake chicken breasts in 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, and then cut into small dice.
- Dice red pepper, onion, garlic, and jalapeno and saute on medium with the red pepper flakes for about 3 minutes (leaving the vegetables still crunchy).
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture to mixing bowl and add chili sauce, hoisin, and soy sauce.
- Dice the scallion and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir to evenly coat with sauce.
- Serve chicken in individual iceberg lettuce leaves.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of chicken mixture on lettuce and wrap and eat.
NotesThis is a quick meal that I don't feel guilty about eating. It is flavorful and the lettuce gives this dish a nice bit of crunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Summertime SippersSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More