- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 1/2 t. paprika
- 1 t. ginger
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. cream
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 t. chili powder
- Melt butter and brown chicken (well) in deep pan with lid.
- Remove chicken. Brown onion and garlic. Add seasonings, tomatoes, broth and mushrooms.
- Add chicken and simmer covered 40 min.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Blend cornstarch and cream to make smooth paste.
- Stir into sauce and simmer 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with pasta.
NotesEasy comfort food. Everyone loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More