- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1 1/2 t. paprika
- 1 t. ginger
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. cream
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 t. chili powder
- Melt butter and brown chicken (well) in deep pan with lid.
- Remove chicken. Brown onion and garlic. Add seasonings, tomatoes, broth and mushrooms.
- Add chicken and simmer covered 40 min.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Blend cornstarch and cream to make smooth paste.
- Stir into sauce and simmer 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with pasta.
NotesEasy comfort food. Everyone loves it.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More