- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz (230g) linguine, uncooked
- 1 tsp (5mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz (230g) boneless skinless chicken breast, uncooked, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) pieces
- 1/2 cup (75g) red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp (5g) basil, dried or 1 Tbsp (15 g) chopped fresh
- 2/3 cup (175g) evaporated skim milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 oz (60g) reduced fat Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (60g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling water until done.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet and add garlic and chicken. Cook chicken until pinkness is gone and chicken is opaque.
- Add red pepper and sauté 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and basil, sautéing 1 minute.
- Stir in evaporated milk, green onions and cheeses. Cook until hot and bubbly. Pour over cooked, drained linguine and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThis creamy pasta dish cooks up in a flash. Serve with salad and whole grain bread for a complete meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More