- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz (230g) linguine, uncooked
- 1 tsp (5mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz (230g) boneless skinless chicken breast, uncooked, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) pieces
- 1/2 cup (75g) red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp (5g) basil, dried or 1 Tbsp (15 g) chopped fresh
- 2/3 cup (175g) evaporated skim milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 oz (60g) reduced fat Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (60g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling water until done.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet and add garlic and chicken. Cook chicken until pinkness is gone and chicken is opaque.
- Add red pepper and sauté 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and basil, sautéing 1 minute.
- Stir in evaporated milk, green onions and cheeses. Cook until hot and bubbly. Pour over cooked, drained linguine and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThis creamy pasta dish cooks up in a flash. Serve with salad and whole grain bread for a complete meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More