- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 trimmed 6-ounce chicken breasts
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup stuffed green Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- Additional chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine the garlic, oregano, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste, vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaves. Toss in the chicken breasts, turning to cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan, pouring the marinade evenly over all of them. Splash the white wine on top. Bake 30 minutes, until just done. Do not overcook, or they will be dry!
- To serve, place a chicken breast on plate, and spoon some of the sauce with tomatoes, olives and capers on top. Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More