- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 trimmed 6-ounce chicken breasts
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup stuffed green Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- Additional chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine the garlic, oregano, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste, vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaves. Toss in the chicken breasts, turning to cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan, pouring the marinade evenly over all of them. Splash the white wine on top. Bake 30 minutes, until just done. Do not overcook, or they will be dry!
- To serve, place a chicken breast on plate, and spoon some of the sauce with tomatoes, olives and capers on top. Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More