- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 trimmed 6-ounce chicken breasts
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup stuffed green Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- Additional chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine the garlic, oregano, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste, vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaves. Toss in the chicken breasts, turning to cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan, pouring the marinade evenly over all of them. Splash the white wine on top. Bake 30 minutes, until just done. Do not overcook, or they will be dry!
- To serve, place a chicken breast on plate, and spoon some of the sauce with tomatoes, olives and capers on top. Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More