- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 T shortening
- 1 lb small white onions, whole (about 16)
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed.
- Brown chicken in large skillet.
- Pour off fat and stir in remaining ingredients. Cover aned cook over low heat about 45 minutes. Stir occasioally.
- Uncover and cook until desired consistency. Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More