- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 T shortening
- 1 lb small white onions, whole (about 16)
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed.
- Brown chicken in large skillet.
- Pour off fat and stir in remaining ingredients. Cover aned cook over low heat about 45 minutes. Stir occasioally.
- Uncover and cook until desired consistency. Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More