CHICKEN MARENGO-CROCKPOT MEAL
Chicken Marengo-Crockpot meal
- Servings: 4
- 4-boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of white wine (optional)
- 1-package (small size) of dry spaghetti sauce mix (such as Shilling’s)
- 1-can of mushrooms, drained OR ½ pound of fresh (I use fresh)
- 1-14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained (I used S&W Roasted Garlic & always forget to drain them!)
Combine dry mix and wine. Place chicken on the bottom of the crockpot, add the tomatoes, pour the sauce mixture and tomatoes in then add mushrooms.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. (8 may be needed if using fresh thicker chicken pieces)
Serve over rice, noodles or polenta.
3 WW POINTS per serving without noodles, rice or polenta.