- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of white wine (optional)
- 1-package (small size) of dry spaghetti sauce mix (such as Shilling’s)
- 1-can of mushrooms, drained OR ½ pound of fresh (I use fresh)
- 1-14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained (I used S&W Roasted Garlic & always forget to drain them!)
- Combine dry mix and wine. Place chicken on the bottom of the crockpot, add the tomatoes, pour the sauce mixture and tomatoes in then add mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. (8 may be needed if using fresh thicker chicken pieces)
- Serve over rice, noodles or polenta.
NotesThis is an old WW recipe that everyone seems to have thought bears posting. Excellent for a make ahead dinner, especially this time of year when the weather outside is chilly!
3 WW POINTS per serving without noodles, rice or polenta.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More