- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4-boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of white wine (optional)
- 1-package (small size) of dry spaghetti sauce mix (such as Shilling’s)
- 1-can of mushrooms, drained OR ½ pound of fresh (I use fresh)
- 1-14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained (I used S&W Roasted Garlic & always forget to drain them!)
- Combine dry mix and wine. Place chicken on the bottom of the crockpot, add the tomatoes, pour the sauce mixture and tomatoes in then add mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. (8 may be needed if using fresh thicker chicken pieces)
- Serve over rice, noodles or polenta.
NotesThis is an old WW recipe that everyone seems to have thought bears posting. Excellent for a make ahead dinner, especially this time of year when the weather outside is chilly!
3 WW POINTS per serving without noodles, rice or polenta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More