- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups fresh mushrooms,halved
- 2 Green onions sliced
- 1 Clove garlic,minced
- 1 Tbs. margarine
- 4 Medium skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 Cup chicken broth
- 1/3 Cup dry marsala wine or orange juice
- 2 Tbs. snipped parsley (optional)
- 2 Cups hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet cook mushrooms,green onions and garlic in margarine over medium-high heat until tender but not brown.
- Remove vegetables from skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender and no longer pink,turning once.
- Remove chicken from skillet and cover.
- Carefully add chicken broth and the wine or orange juice to the skillet.
- Cook,uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Return chicken and vegetables to skillet,then cover and cook about 1 minute to heat through. Tranfer chicken breats to a warm serving platter.
- Spoon the vegetables and broth mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with hot cooked rice.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More