- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5oz each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil OR 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- dash salt & pepper
- 2-1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup marsala wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesean cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, basil, salt and pepper. Add chicken, once piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes, cook chicken until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in remaining butter for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add the wine or broth and lemon juice, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by a third.
- Return chicken to the pan. Sprinkle with Parmesean cheese. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More