- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1/4 pound) thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend. Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occationally, until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 servings:
- POINTS value per serving: 4
NotesThis was out of the week 7 Cook Smart handout they just gave me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More