- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (1/4 pound) thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend. Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occationally, until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Makes 4 servings:
- POINTS value per serving: 4
NotesThis was out of the week 7 Cook Smart handout they just gave me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More