- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. butter
- salt and pepper
- Pound chicken to a 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness, depending on preference.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan and brown chicken well on both sides, set aside
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add onion and carrot and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and simmer on low heat until reduced by 1/2.
- Return chicken to pan and cook over medium low heat until chicken is cooked though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More