- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. butter
- salt and pepper
- Pound chicken to a 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness, depending on preference.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan and brown chicken well on both sides, set aside
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add onion and carrot and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and simmer on low heat until reduced by 1/2.
- Return chicken to pan and cook over medium low heat until chicken is cooked though.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More