- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. butter
- salt and pepper
- Pound chicken to a 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness, depending on preference.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan and brown chicken well on both sides, set aside
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add onion and carrot and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and simmer on low heat until reduced by 1/2.
- Return chicken to pan and cook over medium low heat until chicken is cooked though.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More