- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. marsala wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. butter
- salt and pepper
- Pound chicken to a 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness, depending on preference.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan and brown chicken well on both sides, set aside
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add onion and carrot and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and simmer on low heat until reduced by 1/2.
- Return chicken to pan and cook over medium low heat until chicken is cooked though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More