- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is an easy meal to put together after a busy day at work. Preparation and cleanup are minimal. I generally serve it over rice with some veggies on the side and call it a day!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts thinly sliced (can also use chicken tenders)
- All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Use meat mallet to pound chicken slices (or tenders) until thin.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and brown on both sides (about 4 minutes total).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, remove from pan and place on serving platter.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add Marsala and chicken broth to skillet and bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce and mushrooms over chicken.