- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup natural Whey Crisps
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Form meatballs the size of a thumbnail, about 1/2-inch in diameter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until internal thermometer reaches 170.
No Reviews at this time.