- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •3 POUNDS BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST
- •CUT UP BITE SIZE PIECES. FLOUR LIGHTLY. BROWN SLIGHTLY IN 3 TABLESPOONS OIL. REMOVE PIECES AND SET ASIDE.
- •ADD TO PAN:
- •1 CUP WATER
- •2 CUP JAPANESE MIRIN WINE
- •1 CUP SOY SAUCE
- •2 TABLESPOONS SUGAR
- •SIMMER MIXTURE 5 MINUTES
- •ADD CHICKEN AND COOK UNTIL SLIGHTLY THICKENED.
- •REMOVED FROM HEAT ADD:
- •3 BUNCHES OF SCALLIONS, SLICED DIAGNOLLY ( 1 1/2" LONG)
- 1.SERVE WITH RICE
- 2.This dish is so easy and so pretty with all the scallions in it.
- 3.The sauce mixture in this is delicious.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by daugthers teacher when she was little. Her sister ran a successful catering company in Philly. This can be used as an appetizer or a main meal. It is so easy and fast to throw together and sooo delicious.
Recipes for Vitality
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More