- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •3 POUNDS BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST
- •CUT UP BITE SIZE PIECES. FLOUR LIGHTLY. BROWN SLIGHTLY IN 3 TABLESPOONS OIL. REMOVE PIECES AND SET ASIDE.
- •ADD TO PAN:
- •1 CUP WATER
- •2 CUP JAPANESE MIRIN WINE
- •1 CUP SOY SAUCE
- •2 TABLESPOONS SUGAR
- •SIMMER MIXTURE 5 MINUTES
- •ADD CHICKEN AND COOK UNTIL SLIGHTLY THICKENED.
- •REMOVED FROM HEAT ADD:
- •3 BUNCHES OF SCALLIONS, SLICED DIAGNOLLY ( 1 1/2" LONG)
1.SERVE WITH RICE
2.This dish is so easy and so pretty with all the scallions in it.
3.The sauce mixture in this is delicious.
This recipe was given to me by daugthers teacher when she was little. Her sister ran a successful catering company in Philly. This can be used as an appetizer or a main meal. It is so easy and fast to throw together and sooo delicious.
No Reviews at this time.