- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •3 POUNDS BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST
- •CUT UP BITE SIZE PIECES. FLOUR LIGHTLY. BROWN SLIGHTLY IN 3 TABLESPOONS OIL. REMOVE PIECES AND SET ASIDE.
- •ADD TO PAN:
- •1 CUP WATER
- •2 CUP JAPANESE MIRIN WINE
- •1 CUP SOY SAUCE
- •2 TABLESPOONS SUGAR
- •SIMMER MIXTURE 5 MINUTES
- •ADD CHICKEN AND COOK UNTIL SLIGHTLY THICKENED.
- •REMOVED FROM HEAT ADD:
- •3 BUNCHES OF SCALLIONS, SLICED DIAGNOLLY ( 1 1/2" LONG)
- 1.SERVE WITH RICE
- 2.This dish is so easy and so pretty with all the scallions in it.
- 3.The sauce mixture in this is delicious.
NotesThis recipe was given to me by daugthers teacher when she was little. Her sister ran a successful catering company in Philly. This can be used as an appetizer or a main meal. It is so easy and fast to throw together and sooo delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More