- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 chicken legs or thighs
- 5 Nopales
- 2 tablespoons Green Nuggets
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 4 Serrano Chiles
- ½ Kg Tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Vegetable Oil
- 1. Cook the chicken with sufficient water, a clove of garlic and onion quarter. Wait until the meat is tender, to check introduces a knife, if it is their point, should come off easily.
- 2. Drain the chicken and Withdraw. Meanwhile, blend the tomatoes with the seed, cilantro, peppers, celery, garlic and onion.
- 3. Add the sauce that liquefies in a pan with hot oil over medium heat, then enter the shredded chicken. Check the seasoning and let it all cook.
- 4. Pick the nopales and cook with a little salt, then drain and serve with your chicken in mole verde.
NotesMole is the generic name for several sauces used in Mexican cuisine recipes, as well as for dishes based on these sauces. Outside of Mexico, it often refers to a specific sauce which is known in Spanish by the more specific name mole poblano. The word is also widely known in the combined form guacamole (avocado concoction). In contemporary Mexico, the term is used for a number of sauces, some quite dissimilar to one another, including black, red, yellow, colorado, green, almendrado, and pipián.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More