- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 tbsp oil
- • 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- • 2 cups cooked, chicken thighs or drumsticks
- • 1 tsp chili powder
- • 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- • 2 tbsp flour
- • ½ tsp cinnamon
- • ½ tsp cumin
- • 1 tsp salt
- • 1 clove garlic, minced
- • ½ cup chopped onion
- • 2 cups canned tomatoes, undrained
- • 3 tsp sugar
- • ¼ tsp oregano
- Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until tender but not brown.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, flour, cocoa and spices.
- Gradually add chicken broth, stirring after each addition.
- Stir in tomatoes
- bring to a boil
- reduce heat and simmer for 1 ½ hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add chicken.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More