- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 green onions, sliced, white parts and tops separated
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 shredded, cooked, whole chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/2 large tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the garlic and white parts of the green onions in canola oil until tender.
- Mix in shredded chicken, salt and pepper.
- Toss until well coated with oil.
- Stir in the salsa.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over tortilla chips.
- Top with Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend and tomato.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onion tops before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More