- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 5
- 5 oz (about 4 dozen medium) unsalted tortilla chips
- 1 can (9.75 oz) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned pinto beans
- 1 cup drained canned diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 3 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
Arrange chips on a large, microwave-safe platter.
Break the chicken in pieces and scatter over the chips. Scatter the beans over the chicken and the tomatoes over the beans. Top with an even layer of cheese and microwave at full-power until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Total cost: $7.99
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 380; Total fat 17g; Saturated fat 6g; Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 850mg; Carbohydrate 36g; Fiber 5g; Protein 23g; Vitamin A 10%DV*; Vitamin C 8%DV; Calcium 25%DV; Iron 10%DV