- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- Poach chicken in a large pot of simmering water. Cook until no longer pink in center, about 12 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Bring chicken cooking water to a boil and cook pasta in it. Drain.
- Cut chicken into small pieces, and mix with noodles.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir together cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture.
- Place in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, and remove from heat. Stir in crumbled crackers.
- Top casserole with the buttery crackers.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, until heated through and browned on top
NotesHere's a recipe that will warm you up on a cold day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More