- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 pound) chicken - cooked, deboned and shredded
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed (amount to your taste)
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until it is al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti, soups, water, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning slightly brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes and serve!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More