- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 pound) chicken - cooked, deboned and shredded
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed (amount to your taste)
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until it is al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti, soups, water, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning slightly brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More