- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 cups dry)
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In large saucepan mix soup, milk, pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles.
- Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with parsley.
- TIP: For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More