- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pasta
- 1-2 chicken breast cooked and diced
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, chicken broth, oil, poultry seasoning and veggies. Bring to a boil.
- Once to a boil reduce heat to medium low and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes until pasta is done. Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More