- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 blocks of Medium Egg Noodles
- 850 ml chicken stock or made with 2 chicken stock cubes
- 100g baby Pak Choi
- 3 spring onions – sliced
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1 cooked chicken breast – cut into fine strips
- Sesame Oil
- Cook, rinse and drain the noodles as back of pack instructions.
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large pan, drop the pak choi into the boiling stock for 1 minute and remove.
- Add the noodles, spring onions and pepper to the stock.
- Divide the noodles between the serving bowls.
- Arrange the pak choi on top of the noodles, top with shredded chicken, pour over the hot stock and sprinkle with Sesame Oil and serve immediately.
- Ref. www.tigerbeer.co.uk
NotesVery quick to prepare and makes a healthy, light meal or snack
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More