- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 blocks of Medium Egg Noodles
- 850 ml chicken stock or made with 2 chicken stock cubes
- 100g baby Pak Choi
- 3 spring onions – sliced
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1 cooked chicken breast – cut into fine strips
- Sesame Oil
- Cook, rinse and drain the noodles as back of pack instructions.
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large pan, drop the pak choi into the boiling stock for 1 minute and remove.
- Add the noodles, spring onions and pepper to the stock.
- Divide the noodles between the serving bowls.
- Arrange the pak choi on top of the noodles, top with shredded chicken, pour over the hot stock and sprinkle with Sesame Oil and serve immediately.
- Ref. www.tigerbeer.co.uk
NotesVery quick to prepare and makes a healthy, light meal or snack
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More