- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 large container chicken broth
- 1 can family size cream of chicken soup
- 1 can family size mixed veggies
- 1 large bag of bow tie pasta
- Boil whole chicken in broth for approx. 2 hours
- Remove chicken from broth and boil pasta in broth, following package directions
- While pasta is cooking, take chicken off bone and set aside
- When pasta is done, add cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies and chicken.
- Gently stir until everything is mixed well, season with pepper if desired
NotesVery easy recipe that makes thick and creamy chicken noodle soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More