- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryVery easy recipe that makes thick and creamy chicken noodle soup.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 large container chicken broth
- 1 can family size cream of chicken soup
- 1 can family size mixed veggies
- 1 large bag of bow tie pasta
- Boil whole chicken in broth for approx. 2 hours
- Remove chicken from broth and boil pasta in broth, following package directions
- While pasta is cooking, take chicken off bone and set aside
- When pasta is done, add cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies and chicken.
- Gently stir until everything is mixed well, season with pepper if desired