- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb bag frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 12-15 chicken boullion cubes
- 4 pieces celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 Tsp. parsley flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bag (12 oz. to 16 oz.) Kluski noodles
- 1. Pre-boil chicken and cut or shred into desired size pieces.
- 2. Clean and cut celery to desired size and set aside.
- 3. Peel and shred carrots, set aside.
- 4. Peel and dice onions, set aside.
- 5. In large soup pot, combine approximately 1/2 gallon water, the boullion cuves, parsley flakes, celery and onion. Add pepper to taste.
- 6. Simmer on medium heat until onions and celery are tender.
- 7. Add cut up chicken and shredded carrots.
- 8. Simmer until chicken and carrots are heated through.
- 9. Add noodles and more water if necessary.
- 10. Turn down heat and simmer just until noodles are tender. Do not over heat, noodles will get too soft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More