- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb bag frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 12-15 chicken boullion cubes
- 4 pieces celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 Tsp. parsley flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bag (12 oz. to 16 oz.) Kluski noodles
- 1. Pre-boil chicken and cut or shred into desired size pieces.
- 2. Clean and cut celery to desired size and set aside.
- 3. Peel and shred carrots, set aside.
- 4. Peel and dice onions, set aside.
- 5. In large soup pot, combine approximately 1/2 gallon water, the boullion cuves, parsley flakes, celery and onion. Add pepper to taste.
- 6. Simmer on medium heat until onions and celery are tender.
- 7. Add cut up chicken and shredded carrots.
- 8. Simmer until chicken and carrots are heated through.
- 9. Add noodles and more water if necessary.
- 10. Turn down heat and simmer just until noodles are tender. Do not over heat, noodles will get too soft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More