Chicken Noodle Soup
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3 lb bag frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
12-15 chicken boullion cubes
4 pieces celery
1 large onion
1 Tsp. parsley flakes
ground black pepper to taste
1 bag (12 oz. to 16 oz.) Kluski noodles
1. Pre-boil chicken and cut or shred into desired size pieces.
2. Clean and cut celery to desired size and set aside.
3. Peel and shred carrots, set aside.
4. Peel and dice onions, set aside.
5. In large soup pot, combine approximately 1/2 gallon water, the boullion cuves, parsley flakes, celery and onion. Add pepper to taste.
6. Simmer on medium heat until onions and celery are tender.
7. Add cut up chicken and shredded carrots.
8. Simmer until chicken and carrots are heated through.
9. Add noodles and more water if necessary.
10. Turn down heat and simmer just until noodles are tender. Do not over heat, noodles will get too soft.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Soup