Why I Love This Recipe
This was a healthy recipe to begin with, but to bring it in line with portion sizes we’ve reduced the amount of chicken, increased vegetables and used salt reduced soy.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 tsp vegetable oil
2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
1 tbs fresh gingre, crushed or chopped finely
200g lean chicken breast, sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 medium red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
2 tsp salt reduced soy sauce
½ cup home-made chicken stock (or good quality store brand)
2 tsp Natvia
1 tbs lime juice
Black pepper and salt to taste
2 cups cooked rice noodles
1. Heat oil in wok or frying pan over medium high heat and add spring onions and ginger and cook for a few minutes..
2. Add chicken and cook until just white.
3. Add vegetables and chilli and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, chicken stock, Natvia and lime juice and continue to cook a further 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Season with salt & pepper and serve with noodles.