- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 or 8 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs (process stix to bread crumb consistency)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried whole thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, cut in 1/4’s
- Preheat oven to 400’
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Combine, bread and pretzel crumbs, cheese, thyme, basil and pepper; mix well.
- Melt butter with garlic over low heat - let sit 10 minutes, remove and discard garlic.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter then in crumb mix.
- Place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More