- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 or 8 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs (process stix to bread crumb consistency)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried whole thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, cut in 1/4’s
- Preheat oven to 400’
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Combine, bread and pretzel crumbs, cheese, thyme, basil and pepper; mix well.
- Melt butter with garlic over low heat - let sit 10 minutes, remove and discard garlic.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter then in crumb mix.
- Place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More