- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 t freshly ground pepper
- 1 C finely ground bread crumbs, made from 2 to
- 3 slices of french bread
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 t honey
- 2 T dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 475. Cut each chicken breast into 8 pieces.
- Mix oil, garlic, and pepper with chicken pieces and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cayenne and place on a plate.
- Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs and place on a large cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- For extra browning, broil for a few minutes.
- Combine honey and dijon mustard, dip nuggets into sauce and enjoy.
NotesI have made these nuggets many times and there are NEVER any leftovers - even kids like them - but don't tell them there good for them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More