- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 t freshly ground pepper
- 1 C finely ground bread crumbs, made from 2 to
- 3 slices of french bread
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 t honey
- 2 T dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 475. Cut each chicken breast into 8 pieces.
- Mix oil, garlic, and pepper with chicken pieces and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cayenne and place on a plate.
- Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs and place on a large cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- For extra browning, broil for a few minutes.
- Combine honey and dijon mustard, dip nuggets into sauce and enjoy.
NotesI have made these nuggets many times and there are NEVER any leftovers - even kids like them - but don't tell them there good for them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More