- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups cornflakes, finely crushed
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Dip each chicken piece in the egg and milk mixture, then shake the pieces in the cornflake crumbs bag.
- Place each coated nugget on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More