- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Roasted Garlic
- Mashed Potatoes(7.2 box)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken
- breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 jar(12oz) Chicken gravy
- 2 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350*. Spray 2-quart casserole or 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Make mashed potatoes as directed on box for 4 servings...except use 1 cup hot water, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- 2.) Meanwhile, in a 12-inch non-stick skillet , melt remaining butter over medium-high heat.Cook chicken and onion in butter 4 to 6 minutes; stirring frequently; until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Stir in mixed vegetables, gravy and 2 tablespoons of the paprika. Cover; cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes., stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- 3.)Stir in sour cream, spoon into casserole. Spoon or pipe potatoes in 8 mounds around the edge of casserole. Sprinkle potatoes with remaining paprika.
- 4.) Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is bubbling around the edges.
NotesI love to make Casseroles and One-Dish meals for my family. The is very tasty and quick to put together. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More