- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. (1/2 of 16-oz. pkg.) fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 min or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook an additional 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato paste. Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir 1 min. Add tomatoes, water and dressing; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce in large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More