- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. (1/2 of 16-oz. pkg.) fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 min or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook an additional 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato paste. Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir 1 min. Add tomatoes, water and dressing; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce in large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.