- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
- 10 Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg white
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves 11 lb.] 2 cups tomato-basil spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano in pie plate. Lightly beat egg white in separate pie plate. Dip chicken in egg white, then roll in crumb mixture until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until cooked through [165°FI. Spoon 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce over chicken; top with mozzarella cheese. Cover skillet with lid. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min. or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, drain pasta; return to pan. Add remaining 1 cup spaghetti sauce; toss to coat. Cook on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon onto serving plates; top with the chicken.
- Makes 4 servings.
- from Kraft Food & Family Magazine
- Winter 2008
Notesfrom Kraft Food & Family Magazine
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More