- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
- 10 Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg white
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves 11 lb.] 2 cups tomato-basil spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano in pie plate. Lightly beat egg white in separate pie plate. Dip chicken in egg white, then roll in crumb mixture until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until cooked through [165°FI. Spoon 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce over chicken; top with mozzarella cheese. Cover skillet with lid. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min. or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, drain pasta; return to pan. Add remaining 1 cup spaghetti sauce; toss to coat. Cook on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon onto serving plates; top with the chicken.
- Makes 4 servings.
- from Kraft Food & Family Magazine
- Winter 2008
Notesfrom Kraft Food & Family Magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More