- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 Tbs parmesan cheese,divided
- 4 Skinless,boneless chicken breasts,pounded to 1/2-inch thickness(4 ounces each)
- 1 egg,beaten
- 2 Tbs margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix crumbs with 1 Tbs parmesan in shallow dish. Dip chicken into beaten egg.
- Roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat;add chicken.
- Cook,turning once,about 5 minutes.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Add tomato sauce,basil and garlic powder to skillet;mix well with pan drippings.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes or untill slightly thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with fettuccine or any type of pasta.
- SERVES 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More