- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 cup marinara (see recipe)
- slices of mozzarella cheese for each cutlet (or 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salit in a shallow bowl. Pour olive oil in a separate bowl. Lightly coat each cutlet with oil then coat evenly with the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until the meat is no longer pink, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Pour marinara sauce evenly over cutlets and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts, an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Notes"The Mom's Guide to Meal Makeovers"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More