- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 cup marinara (see recipe)
- slices of mozzarella cheese for each cutlet (or 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salit in a shallow bowl. Pour olive oil in a separate bowl. Lightly coat each cutlet with oil then coat evenly with the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until the meat is no longer pink, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Pour marinara sauce evenly over cutlets and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts, an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Notes"The Mom's Guide to Meal Makeovers"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Adventures in Cooking
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More