- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 eggs
- Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- Spaghetti noodles
- Boil a handful of noodles
- Cook sauce on med low heat, once heated through turn to low
- Clean chicken breasts and pound out flat (as flat as possible without destroying them)
- Whip eggs together
- Put bread crumbs in a bowl
- Take chicken breasts dip in eggs and then dip in bread crumbs repeat one more time.
- At this point you can bake the chicken for 25 minutes or fry it until it is cooked through.
- Once chicken is done place on plate cover in red sauce with spaghetti noodles in red sauce on the side.
- Serve at once!
NotesI Love the Olive Gardens chicken parmesan so I learned how to make it.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More