- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 eggs
- Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- Spaghetti noodles
- Boil a handful of noodles
- Cook sauce on med low heat, once heated through turn to low
- Clean chicken breasts and pound out flat (as flat as possible without destroying them)
- Whip eggs together
- Put bread crumbs in a bowl
- Take chicken breasts dip in eggs and then dip in bread crumbs repeat one more time.
- At this point you can bake the chicken for 25 minutes or fry it until it is cooked through.
- Once chicken is done place on plate cover in red sauce with spaghetti noodles in red sauce on the side.
- Serve at once!
NotesI Love the Olive Gardens chicken parmesan so I learned how to make it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More