- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2. Pour egg into a small shallow bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs.
- Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 3. Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More