- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2. Pour egg into a small shallow bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs.
- Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 3. Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More