- Cooking Time: half hour
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 thin chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (or whites)
- 1/4 cup milk
- shredded mozzerella (i use skim cheese)
- sauce/pasta :)
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, garlic powder and salt in shallow bowl.
- mix eggs and milk in shallpw bowl
- soak chicken in eggs for about 1 min
- bread the chicken in mixture
- heat oil in a lg nonstick skillet over med heat, add chicken and cook until brown.
- put chicken in baking dish, add mozz/sauce cover with aluminum foil at 350 and bake around 12 mins until melted!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More