- Cooking Time: half hour
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 3 thin chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (or whites)
- 1/4 cup milk
- shredded mozzerella (i use skim cheese)
- sauce/pasta :)
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, garlic powder and salt in shallow bowl.
- mix eggs and milk in shallpw bowl
- soak chicken in eggs for about 1 min
- bread the chicken in mixture
- heat oil in a lg nonstick skillet over med heat, add chicken and cook until brown.
- put chicken in baking dish, add mozz/sauce cover with aluminum foil at 350 and bake around 12 mins until melted!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More