CHICKEN PASTA SALAD (COLD)
Chicken Pasta Salad (Cold)
- Servings: 2-ish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely or minced
- 2 ounces yellow pepper, chopped coarsely (2 ounces is about half a pepper)
- 1 1/2 ounces pre-sliced baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 ounces precooked chicken cubes, chopped
- 4-5 ounces whole wheat penne pasta, uncooked
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato and herb based salad dressing
Saute garlic, pepper and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and parsley.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
Toss chicken mixture with pasta and stir in salad dressing.
Refrigerate until cold; serve straight from refrigerator.