CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- ½ to ¾ lbs. pasta, cooked and drained
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, drain and save juice
- 1 c. celery chunks
- ½ package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ¾ c. light mayo
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Package
Mix together – envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, ¾ c. pineapple juice, and ¾ cup light mayo.
Add all other ingredients together and stir dressing mixture over.
No Reviews at this time.