- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ to ¾ lbs. pasta, cooked and drained
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, drain and save juice
- 1 c. celery chunks
- ½ package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ¾ c. light mayo
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Package
- Mix together – envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, ¾ c. pineapple juice, and ¾ cup light mayo.
- Add all other ingredients together and stir dressing mixture over.
NotesMy friend Pam shared this recipe with me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More