- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ to ¾ lbs. pasta, cooked and drained
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, drain and save juice
- 1 c. celery chunks
- ½ package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ¾ c. light mayo
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Package
- Mix together – envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, ¾ c. pineapple juice, and ¾ cup light mayo.
- Add all other ingredients together and stir dressing mixture over.
NotesMy friend Pam shared this recipe with me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Camp Nubar Baking Class
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More