- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz tri-color rotini
- 1 (10oz) can chicken, squeezed dry
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1/2 c sliced black olives
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg ranch dressing salad mix
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp Salad Supreme seasoning
- Cook pasta and drain
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, olives and onions
- Toss to mix
- Mix dressing, sour cream, mayo and spices.
- Add to pasta, mixing well.
NotesI found this recipe in the local paper a few years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The One Dollar Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More