- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz tri-color rotini
- 1 (10oz) can chicken, squeezed dry
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1/2 c sliced black olives
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg ranch dressing salad mix
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp Salad Supreme seasoning
- Cook pasta and drain
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, olives and onions
- Toss to mix
- Mix dressing, sour cream, mayo and spices.
- Add to pasta, mixing well.
NotesI found this recipe in the local paper a few years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More