- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons diced black olives
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup diced artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Toasted sesame buns
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat add, 1-ounce oil and all raw vegetables and saute until translucent. Remove and cool.
- Add veggies to raw chicken and mix thoroughly. Add all dry ingredients and egg. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and form into 4 patties. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In same saute pan add remaining 1-ounce olive oil, and cook patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard on toasted sesame buns with lettuce and tomato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More